Please see updated post February 2018
When should your child start seeing a dentist?
Dr Masouredis can also do procedures in her office that require sedation.
Dr. Charles Spitz and Dr. Tyler Davis 650-375-8300
They are located in the Mills Medical Arts building on the corner of South San Mateo Drive and 2nd Avenue in downtown San Mateo.
"We are a preventative practice first and foremost. We believe the best dental care is personalized to meet the individual needs and preferences of each child we see. We work hard to get to know our patients and their families. We're always willing to listen, to discuss options and to answer your questions."
- Take your child to a dentist twice a year; starting by age one
- Brush your child's teeth everyday; as soon as they come in
- Make those snacks healthy ones
- Take care of your own teeth; adults can spread cavity-causing bacteria to children
- Never let your baby have a bottle or cup in bed that has anything other than water