Parents often ask us when they should start taking their kids to the dentist.
His office is able to do procedures under general anesthesiology in the office if needed.
Nurse Jen brings her kids here and they adore her.
- Take your child to a dentist twice a year; starting by age one
- Brush your child's teeth everyday; as soon as they come in
- Make those snacks healthy ones: fruits, cheese, vegetables, nut butters, etc.
- Take care of your own teeth; adults can spread cavity-causing bacteria to children
- Never let your baby have a bottle or cup in bed that has anything other than water